Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Mountain Pass writing

This is my creative writing, I hope you like it.  



One day my family and I decided to go on a walk through the mountains. It was very cold. A big storm was coming. Everyone was preparing for  the biggest storm they've ever seen in history. A few hours later the storm began. Bracing himself against the torrent of icy wind that rushed towards him down the narrow pass, the lone figure prepared himself for the challenge ahead. A few days later the storm went away and we came across a small village. It was a strange village because the houses were shattered from the storm but the storm came from behind us. Just that second we heard something. It was a rescue helicopter and behind it there were about twenty more helicopters.  Then the helicopters landed to rescue everyone. Then we all lived happily ever after.
The End.

4 comments:

  1. Ethan you have used some great descriptive vocabulary in your writing, it made me shiver as I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan. This is a fabulous piece of writing. Great vocabulary. I really enjoyed reading it while I was having my morning coffee. I especially liked the sentence beginning “Bracing himself against the torrent of the icy wind ....”. Well done. I look forward to reading some more. Thanks. Grandad Faraway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ethan, you have international readers!! I hope you are working on something new to keep them informed and entertained. Let me know if you need any help before you post : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ethan. This is a fantastic story you have written. It is really exciting to read with very good vocabulary and punctuation. Nana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.